Royal Oak Foot & Ankle, PC
Serving Southeast Michigan From Our Royal Oak & Warren Locations
Meet Our Board Certified Doctor
Timothy B. Snyder, D.P.M.
About Your Doctor
Dr. Tim Snyder is well skilled in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery. He is a lifelong resident of Michigan and a graduate of MSU, as well as William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, in Chicago. Dr. Snyder then completed a three year surgical residency in Houston, Texas. He is on staff at five area hospitals, and is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in both foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery. While Dr. Snyder is highly trained in all aspects of foot care including foot and ankle surgery and trauma care; he also has subspecialty expertise in diabetic foot/wound care and is committed to a conservative and individual patient care approach to treatment.
- Diplomate - American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow - American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified Foot Surgery
- Board Certified Reconstructive Rearfoot and Angle Surgery
- Staff - St. John Health System
- Oakland - Madison Heights, MI
- Macomb - Warren, MI
- Henry Ford Health System
- Genesys Regional